Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Foxy Stole

My eyePhone was a little short lived because I have a proper iPhone now. I'm using it to post this. My camera and iPod both died this weekend so this was a good solution. I've wanted an iPhone since there were iPhones. In honor of things I've been meaning to do, I bring you my fox stole.


I started it last January but didn't finish it until a couple of months ago. I was working with 5 balls of yarn so I was afraid of tangles when picking it back up but it wasn't too bad especially considering it had spent several months in a pile at the bottom of my closet. I don't have a pattern because it I made it up as I went but it was too cute not to share.

I hope you like it. If you have any questions or comments about anything please let me know.

Best,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment