Thursday, January 13, 2011

BzzAgent CoverGirl Campaign

Hi All,

I've been a BzzAgent for a couple of months now. It's a website that allows you to participate in campaigns and learn about products then spread your opinions of them. It took me a while to get going, but now I'm participating in a CoverGirl Campaign that sounds really cool. I don't wear much makeup, but when I do it's CoverGirl! I chose it for my wedding because the Outlast Lipstain sounded perfect. It looked natural and allowed my husband to kiss the bride without worrying about staining his lips or smudging mine. You too can get into the action over on Facebook. Or join BuzzAgent for a chance to join other cool campaigns.
My CoverGirl wedding makeup!

In regular blog news: I just finished a sweater for my brother, so I'll post pictures once it's blocked. I'm also working on a faux fox stole. It's really cute so far, but I'm making it without a pattern and going more by feel. I'll probably post pictures once it's done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment