Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hello World

I'm dipping my toe into the world of craft blogging. I moved into a new apartment in a new state with a new husband (my first, but I liked the repetition). I don't have a job at the moment, but I'm working on it. If anybody sees this and has any leads, drop me a line. I've been crocheting for a long time, knitting for a couple of years, and crafty for as long as I can remember. My most recent bout of creativity was brought on while trying to decorate the apartment on a very tight budget. To help me accomplish this, I turned to the wide world of the internet for inspiration. Now I think it's time for me to try to return the favor.

I'll try to post patterns for things I knit and crochet whenever possible. I've been a vegetarian for half my life and now my husband (who eats meat, but is very tolerant of tofu) and I almost always eat in, so if I come up with a new recipe or idea, I'll share. I might also link to other blogs I love from time to time. Please, if you're out there, show me things you've made or blogs you like. I'm always looking for tips and ideas. If you have any questions, post comments or email me and I'll share my ideas and experience whenever I can. I'll try to post pictures too whenever applicable. If there are things you want to see, I'll always take suggestions.

Things to come:

  • I'm currently in the process of knitting my first sweater. I'll post my pattern and some process pics soon. 
  • I made a felted bag recently. It was my first felting project, and I love the way it turned out. I'll post my pattern (and things I'd do differently next time) soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment